Great Minds in STEM:
Be a national leader in keeping America technologically strong by promoting Science, Technology, Engineering and Math careers especially in underserved communities.
- To inspire and motivate underserved students to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
- To enlighten and engage families, educators, communities and employers to assist underserved students pursuing STEM careers
- To inspire our nation through recognition of the achievements of Hispanics and other role models in STEM
- To enable and leverage Hispanic STEM talent to play a leadership role
- To collaborate and cooperate nationally within the STEM community