More information to come...
This event is not opened to the public.
SAVE THE DATE
11–14 March 2013
March 11, 2013
· Resolution Declaring March as California Aerospace Month introduced in the Senate
· NASA will hold a Learning Session in the California Senate Chamber for Members only on the Curiosity Rover – the Public can view from the balcony or watch on California C-SPAN
March 12, 2013
o Policy Breakfast Briefing in the Governor’s Council’s Chambers
§ California Dreamin’: Innovation and Advancements from the California Aerospace Industry
· Moderated by California State Senator Steve Knight
· Stuart Witt, CEO and General Manager, Mojave Air and Space Port
· Gen. Eugene Tattini, Deputy Director, NASA JPL
· Daryl Pelc, Vice President, Engineering & Technology, Phantom Works, The Boeing Company
· Ken Washington, Vice President, Advanced Technology Center, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
· John Daegele, Vice President Advanced Mission Programs, Northrop Grumman Corporation
Curiosity Rover viewing for students and the public
NASA Lunch Briefing in the Governor’s Council’s Chambers
§ Earth Observation
• 2:00pm- 4:00pm Roundtable Discussion with the House Select Committee on Aerospace
Reception around the Curiosity Rover and previous Mars Rovers
March 13, 2013
· Office Visits on Aerospace Issues
March 14, 2013
· Lockheed Martin sponsored tour of Ames Research Center and adjoining Lockheed facility for Members and Staff.
Visit www.aiaa.org/CAAerospaceWeek2013 for more details.
Sponsored by AIAA, NASA, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Space X, and Lockheed Martin.