- Unique Visitor: 35,764
Ames Center for Exoplanet Studies (ACES)
Cross-disciplinary group advancing Exoplanet observations, theory, technology, and missions
Foster communication, build interdisciplinary efforts, provide a focal / contact point for internal
and external communication for Ames exoplanet activities
Director, Tom Greene
- Coordinate efforts on Ames exoplanet activities
- Provide a forum for communicating latest science & technology results and share expertise
- Advocate Ames activities within and beyond Ames
- Identify and respond to mission and proposal activities
- Support exoplanet-related activities in other Ames organizations and within the agency.
Bay Area Exoplanet Science Meetings held at the SETI Institute:
Exoplanet colloquia and seminar talks at NASA Ames:
Ames Coronagraph Testbed Information:
2015 SS Seminar Series: "Exploring the Venus Global Super-Rotation Using a Comprehensive Global Circulation Model"N245, Conference Room 215November 25, 2015 - 11:00am - 12:00pmPresented by: Joao Mendonca, University of Bern, Planetary Systems Branch (SST) Visitor
NASA Ames Conference CenterMarch 8, 2016 (All day)
More information to come...
This event is not opened to the public.